Перейти к содержанию

IPROG+ PROGRAMMER AND HONDA SCRIPT URGENTLY NEEDED

adetokeautodiagnostics

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello Everyone,

Where can i get iPROG+ PROGRAMMER with Honda script, I wrote Mr Gwee concerning this no answer, i requested for this tool price and shipping cost to Nigeria,i aimed to promote this tool in my country, remember am not from Russian whatever link you wants to give please let it be in English form.

Thamks inadvance

Regards

ADT

• 5 недель спустя...
On 17/01/2016 at 11:20 PM, adetokeautodiagnostics said:

Hello Everyone,

Where can i get iPROG+ PROGRAMMER with Honda script, I wrote Mr Gwee concerning this no answer, i requested for this tool price and shipping cost to Nigeria,i aimed to promote this tool in my country, remember am not from Russian whatever link you wants to give please let it be in English form.

Thamks inadvance

Regards

ADT

Hello!

If you want to buy iProg programmer, please write message to me

My skype: fiery_g

• 3 недели спустя...
  • 2 недели спустя...
  • 3 недели спустя...

well i want it to ship to usa.but i know they don't take paypal and what cable detail or software for what i need..???

please help

- i need can do air bag SRS reset and mileage and immo keys and what ever iprogPlus programmer can do please 

В 11/04/2016 в 20:01, iprogbenz сказал:

well i want it to ship to usa.but i know they don't take paypal and what cable detail or software for what i need..???

please help

- i need can do air bag SRS reset and mileage and immo keys and what ever iprogPlus programmer can do please 

You need hardware: iProg+ programmer, EEPROM adapter, BDM/M-BUS/UART adapter, CAN adapter and RFID adapters

ok so is this able can do all air bag module reset new cars and mileage correction ..?/? and immo ..?? new models and new cars continuing update for it..??

prices list break down please so i can buy order and help this web side member can know how much per software and models year and support

thanks

3 часа назад, iprogbenz сказал:

ok so is this able can do all air bag module reset new cars and mileage correction ..?/? and immo ..?? new models and new cars continuing update for it..??

prices list break down please so i can buy order and help this web side member can know how much per software and models year and support

thanks

This information you can get from script's developers - https://iprogplus.com/goods-from-users/

you can pay him ( sales ) via Western Union or Paypal. i also buy him. 200% guaranty for your money :-):

he is the person for iprog+ international seller 

https://iprogplus.com/sales/

+380955070607 - whatsapp

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...