Перейти к содержанию

Unfortunate volvo sid807evo with the p2 cem synchro problems

tomanycars

Рекомендуемые сообщения

So furthering the development for the volvo synchro software I have been slowly making for the iprogpro , it came to abit of a brick wall when I couldn't understand the binary location in the ecu that is changed to allow for the abs id. I next concentrated my efforts with the older discontinued  synchro software from codecard , which turned into a dead end as none of the synchronisation process is done within the application. This was found by attempting too reverse engineer the application and discovering it. 

The search continues 

• 2 недели спустя...
On 6/21/2023 at 6:43 PM, Frolov said:

The solution has long been found and is being successfully implemented. Synchro between CEM ECM and ABS ID. as well as recording the VIN from the car in the SID807EVO dump is done with the calculation of checksums.

with what tool?  is there any source code available , and what version of sid807evo ecu & cem combinations does this implementation cover?

12 minutes ago, Frolov said:

This is my software written for my work with Volvo. It has support for synchronization with CEM P1 and P3 with the sid807evo block.

Did you have something to do with the codecard software then  ?

• 2 недели спустя...

Furthering some more interesting turn of events , have taken some dumps from 4 separate cars and compared too broken ones , I Had started using the annoying security decoding code I found  , for the cem module,  for some reason the code crashes or doesn't even decode the dump file correctly.. I'll update as I go 

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...