Перейти к содержанию

Swift tricked me

ashfaq

Рекомендуемые сообщения

i bought denso pins scripts from sswift for 300$ which i payed him and i have screen shots of our chat

but that script did not work. i am professional person in my work and i do my homework before i buy scripts 

i have bought many other scripts and every script worked but this persons scripts dosent works fine

i only bought 1 script from him and i complained him alot and i told him and sent him alot of messages but he didnt reply and only once or twice he replied

i bought the script from him on 2017/12/12

his name is sswift and he is sort of some guy on this forum so it wont be hard for u to find him

can u kindly request him to answer my questions and messages and tell me why his script dosent works and i have wasted the whole 300$

i want him to resend me the script on my ipro+ serial number

please help me for i have been trying to message him from 3 months now but he dosent replies once

thankyou

Also I urge everyone  not to trust this type of person ... 

U need facts? OK give me 12 hours my dear friend .. I will make full video of the problem and I will post YouTube and give you the link

I message sswift many time for the problem but no problem I post YouTube I show you

see this is faCT.. I am not just lying

This swift sell me but it not read any car

On 7/7/2018 at 1:50 PM, Алексей Н said:

Покажите скрин,что конкретно не работает?прежде чем  обвинять человека,где факты?

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...