Перейти к содержанию

Toyota land cruiser 2017

Ravi

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi all

I am facing a issue in Toyota land cruiser 2017 URJ202W. When I change the millage with iprog+ .it roll back himself again . I tried so me time but this fault does not solved .if someone have knowledge about it than kindly help here is a dump file of this car .plz help me and tell me which way I use for solve it or any other script I use to buy

T LAND CURISE URJ202W IC 86 MSSOP 2017 QB.BIN.enc

Bro, kindly inform you this Russian-speaking forum, a 'this theme to support English-speaking users iProg+. Do you have iProg+ ?

Need more detail to describe your problem, how you change the mileage just by reading EEPROM or some sort of script?

Please explain the problem

what problem can be read modified

and wright ?

i dont understand?

if you take this car to do and you dont know how to do it i am sorry then.

explain what doesnt work??? 

I want to say that. When I change millage of that car than if I drive it like 10 or 12 kilometer than after 5 to 10 mints it rollback himself where I do  the millage 

Spouse I do it 1100 and I drive it 12 kilometer than I stop the car than millage will be 1112 km but after 10 to 15 mints It will rollback on 1100 km 

That's the issue 

You says very easy to fix it ????

Can you tell me how .because I tried it 9 times but fault is still on .

I have change complete ic dump file also but millage rollback him self .

Some of my friend ask me to drive this car 30 km I tried but it became back

Kindly tell me if there any other script can work or solved my issue I will buy the script 

Or any dump file someone have than send to me

On 31/03/2018 at 10:09 PM, Ravi said:

Hi all

I am facing a issue in Toyota land cruiser 2017 URJ202W. When I change the millage with iprog+ .it roll back himself again . I tried so me time but this fault does not solved .if someone have knowledge about it than kindly help here is a dump file of this car .plz help me and tell me which way I use for solve it or any other script I use to buy

T LAND CURISE URJ202W IC 86 MSSOP 2017 QB.BIN.enc

how many km in this file 1440km?

• 1 месяц спустя...

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...