Перейти к содержанию

Denso 4x6 adapter for ipro+

ashfaq

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hi guys i am ashfaq.

guys i have a problem.

so i bought this denso adapter 4x6 which can read denso dasboard with out opening the dashboard.

i have attached the picture of the adapter in this post which u can see.

4 pins named UIN,UOUT,TEST1 AND TEST2  are connected to the dashboard and it has another 4 female pins which are green, white ,yellow and brow which are connected to the ipro+

now the problem is that where do these 4 female pins are connected on the ipro+?

I bought this denso adapter 4x6 from   "Prom" on this forums

he said he only sold these adapters and knew nothing more about them.

he said contact with Vladmir  skype name "eeprom" but when i try to call him on skype he dosent picks up the calls and he has sort of blocked me.

I am locked from every where and i have bought this adapter but is it true no one on this forum knows how to connect the 4 females wires of this adapters to the ipro+

i would be really thankful for your help

thankyou 

20171211_121823 (2).jpg

yes i told grekk to give me the script and he did give me but he didnt tell me anything else

i keep messaging him and asking him but he wont reply no more.

so what choice do i have left now what can i do?

does no one in this forums has bought this adapter before?

I have no iprog script for Denso but I believed there is a pictures included in script folder,

some instruction how to connect it are all in the folder, it is your choice if you are using BDM/UART adapter or you make a special adapter

I can told it because I am using the same way in denso dash from other tool that can access Denso pin

Some menu is different from other cars because we are in different country but if we use our brain, it can do some cars even not included in menu of software

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...