Перейти к содержанию

English users OR ..

nomis

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi All Iprog team, can here we can share our experience ?  in any section ! when i see then translate in eng that time i can help many times but need to write in ..? how i help him & how i get help from him ? hehehehe.. 

43 минуты назад, nomis сказал:

Hi All Iprog team, can here we can share our experience ?  in any section ! when i see then translate in eng that time i can help many times but need to write in ..? how i help him & how i get help from him ? hehehehe.. 

Hi!

Of course you can share your experience with Iprog users.For example you can use google translate or something else to translate it to Russian language.

If you have some question, you can translate some key words or sentences to Russian language (better use Google translate)  and search answers and topics. Then if you didn't find the answer, you can create new topic in special chapter like "dashboard" or "airbag". It's better to use Russian language because in this case you will receive much more answers...   also in Russian language)))  Whatever some iprog users can understand you even in English. 

P.S. Please change your account information according to Web site rules. CITY, COUNTRY, email and other. And serial number of Iprog device. Thanks!

• 2 месяца спустя...

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...