Перейти к содержанию

Honda ADV

Mezz_cro

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello

Need help to read MCU from Honda dashboard(bike) ADV 2020.year.

Inside is MCU S6J329CLS,i connect by diagram as in softwarer but i get message "MCU not answer check connection"

Also i put power supply extra to dashboard and remove VCC and leave gnd on dash,but still same problem.

So need help to read this MCU.

Thank you ....

Regards

Hello

What is interest i see that later when i try to read mcu and i power up dashboard and when i connect to iprog with adapter ,dashboard is shut down and only lamp of abs is lighting on dashboard and dashboard taking 20mA,when is dashboard power on she takes around 200mA,is that strange why shut down ?

On 6/3/2022 at 12:41 PM, Mezz_cro said:

Hello

What is interest i see that later when i try to read mcu and i power up dashboard and when i connect to iprog with adapter ,dashboard is shut down and only lamp of abs is lighting on dashboard and dashboard taking 20mA,when is dashboard power on she takes around 200mA,is that strange why shut down ?

its probably going to sleep , if it doesn't receive a wakeup signal then it turns off. ,   you'll have to check if there is one for your dash

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...